lauantai 26. joulukuuta 2009

Joulu takapihalla / Christmas at the back yard


Rakastan talvea valtavasti juuri siitä syystä, että silloin voi viritellä jouluvaloja ja sytytellä kynttilöitä ja nauttia niiden luomasta tunnelmasta! Tämäkään joulu ei ollut yhtään poikkeus siinä mielessä

I really love winter becouse of the possibility to put out the lights and candles. This christmas wasn't any different.

Jopa Santtu nautti talvi-ilmasta. Tai luulin, että hän nautti, kunnes huomasin, että hänellä oli leipäpalanen suussa ja hän vain yritti etsiä paikkaa, minne piilottaa se.

Even Santtu enjoyed the winter air. Or at least I thought he was enjoying until I noticed the piece of bread in his mouth that he tryed to hide.




Keksin hyvän tavan tuhlata nuita kynttilän pätkiä. Upottelin niitä paksuihin lumihankiin ja katselin, kuinka ne loi valoa vielä pitkälle yöhön.

I came up nice Idea to get rid of the half burned or nearly burned candles. I just put them in to the pile of snow and watched as they (most of them) burn late till night.











Ihanaa ja oikein rauhaisaa joulunjälkeisiä pyhiä!  / I wish a lovely and peaceful past-christmas time!

post signature

1 kommentti:

  1. Happy holidays, sorry I did not visit earlier, but my computer is broken and I can borrow this only occasionally. I hope you had a great christmas and that you enjoy the New year too. Hugs, Margie.

    VastaaPoista

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...